Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

rhmying


  this week for work the teacher gave us the task of making a story that was like a poem but also extended each time i chose just a poem other people chose the other option hope you like it


There once was a fox who lived in a box he liked fiddling with
locks and loved clocks the box was on the docks surrounded by
rocks.


The fox had a game called roblox that he played in the box on
the docks surrounded by rocks

The fox had a friend that was an ox which liked the fox and
occasionally came to the box to say hi to fox and fox liked ox.


they played roblox so much just fox vs ox it was fun even in the
tiny box at night they would get out of the box over the rocks and
shut down roblox as fox said goodbye to ox.


The next morning it was fox and ox that went over the rocks sat
down in the box and play roblox just fox and ox.


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post