Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

The seven stars of matariki -maths

Today we looked at a photo of matariki and the other stars wen had to find hidden shapes in it there was hardly any but i completed it.I found three different shapes in the photo other people found more but thats how much i found. It was called a polygon and it meant you found shapes in an image of different points like stars for example which was what we were doing there was lots of different shapes inside but i found these ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post