Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

The colour who wouldn't rhyme - literacy

for literacy we had to make a poem on book creator or google docs i made mine about two colors who would not rhyme here it is

The colour who wouldn’t rhyme

There was blue who knew he rhymed with glue
There was red who was as soft as a bed
There was Yellow who was nice and mellow
Green who was angry and mean
Pink who liked a sink
But orange and purple were left out 
Were as angry as a spout
They asked and requested
But they knew they were bested
The red noticed and decided 
That they should be rhymed
He told orange that he rhymed with dorange
And he told purple that she rhymed with murple
They were happy

THE END

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post