Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Venn diagram Friendship!! - Health

Hey readers,
Today for health we did a Venn Diagram of what we had in common with another person. I found it harder to find differences but me and Treyvon managed to find similarities very easily, like we both liked reading books, we both like gaming & we both like to do math. I found this activity really fun because i got to learn what i had in common with someone else. Have you ever done something like this? comment to tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucas its me Cole I love how how described how easy it was to find similarities,but what about how hard it was to find differences maybe re-read next time.What does Treyvon think about how hard and easy it was to find similarities?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post