Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

End of year reflections 2020

 This year for school it started off quite good but then Covid-19 started getting worse and we had to go into lock down and stay home for maybe three months, we did school using google meets this also meant we had more time without school and reading was my favourite subject over lock down. This is because during reading we read a chapter of harry potter and the philosophers stone and did a kahoot about it each day. The next big event over the year was definitely when we needed to use sanitizer everyday when we entered and exited school. Then we had 3 days of camp during this we did animal survival where we learnt about our native animals there was also swimming zip lines trampolines and even mini golf!!! Later in the school year (term 4, recently) we had top team! At top team the year 0-3's did their's in the morning and the year 4-6's had theirs in the afternoon I am a year five so I was with the year 4-6's. We did nine different activities and there was 18 groups, as you can probably guess there was two teams at a challenge. 

Here is some photos 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post