Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Student Summit 2021 - Uru Manuka Cluster

 Today we went to the Uru Manuka cluster student summit! Our school presented codey rocky and for session 1 & 2 me, Phoenix & Cole presented. We had 16 people in total from our school. I was presenting for the first two sessions so I only did the 2 activities they were make a quiz with google forms and the second one was boosting biteable. It was fun to learn new things that I haven't done before. My biteable was unfinished but if you would like to do my quiz (its very small) about board games & online games it will be beside the photos. When we presented how to use the codey rockys it was fun to walk around helping everyone to learn about using them. We also have some photos.


Here they are:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYgSK86rq8Ql5DwRW--4DIqTKS6NrhXlaDBOYldLD3TMJw-A/viewform

JPEG Image


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lucas,

    It sounds like you three did an awesome job of sharing the learning you have done this year so far about Codey Rockys. It is always good to share and help others learn. Thank you for your māhi with this.
    You will be an asset teaching others at school who have not yet learnt about them.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post