Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

coordinates

This week we have been doing locations with Mrs Mc Guinitety for math's strand this is some of the work that we have been doing this one is based on the fairy tail little red riding hood.
It was a bit confusing because we had to put the letter in front of the numbers we had to write the locations above the places we had to find. after that we had to look at the bottom and draw the things at the bottom at a certain location that was written down beside the example picture. The first activity that we did was quite easy but drawing the pictures was pretty hard.In the end i got it right but at first on the second activity i got a bit confused that you had to draw your own pictures but it also had to be the same as the picture at the bottom nobody drew them perfectly but we did it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you tell us about what you learnt in class it's was about little riding hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Lucas :) It was good to read that you managed to do the activity even though parts were difficult.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post