Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

how to make a fortune teller

        How to make a fortune teller    
materials are: paper (square), felts or crayons, pencil or pen
 
 during this learning I learnt how to make a fortune teller
which I found a bit hard at first but in the end It was easy.


  • first you fold it in half then unfold and repeat but the other way
  • then you fold it in half but pull one corner to the other so it’s folded diagonal
  • after that you pull all the corners into the middle to make a square
  • then you poke the middle so that it looks like this
  • finally you color it in and add the fortunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post