Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Week 4 day 5 activity 3 concluding the journey

For today's activity i had to explain what my favourite activity and other stuff was.

  1. My favourite activity was rags and riches where i had to make my own book cover for my favourite book.
  2. My least favourite activity was rights and wrongs where i had to use math to tell how many years until i am 25.
  3. 3 things i learnt about are perishable foods, Amelia Earhart & Jean batten.
  4. I don't want to actually change anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Lucas, It's me Nadia, here to comment on another post for the SLJ 2020!
    Great job on completing the concluding the journey task!

    You have done a great job of telling us readers what your favourite and least favourite activities were. It's always good for the SLJ to get feedback to know what to improve for next time! What did you like about creating your own book cover?

    Next time do you think you could explain to your readers in a small blurb, what the SLJ is? I think this will help the readers understand exactly why you are doing these posts. You could even hyperlink the posts that you are talking about in the post so that the readers can go and read those posts and leave comments for you!

    Remember, the SLJ officially finishes on the 24th of January, so you can still go and complete any activities that you gave not done yet. Go earn more points by commenting on other students posts too!

    Great job Lucas!
    Until next time
    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post