Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Harry Potter my own game

Today i made a game on google forms where you get to choose out of three options, it is themed on what spell is that from harry potter there is a description of the spell and you choose one of the three options. It won't tell you how many you got correct, so if you play please leave a comment  to tell me and i will comment back saying how many you got out of 10. If you love harry Potter this will be easy for you.
Here is the link, Hope you like it!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdR43bKuchzUCujhV0StL3T6NlE29IclcF1oSopjuXEBiTa8g/viewform

3 comments:

  1. Hi tyler i will go and see how you did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got every single one correct congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post