Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Telling the time - Math

Today for maths i had to go on something called teaching clock and we made a copy of a slide and then we had to look at the time it said, and then we put that time on teaching clock and took a screenshot and inserted it onto the slides i found the 5 pasts hard because it was such a small difference between 12:05 and 12:00, i found the half pasts easy because you just have to point the minute hand at 6 and the other hand in the middle of the other number e.g 12
Here it is

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lucas! Wow, what an awesome job you have done explaining your activity. Just a reminder to make sure you check your capital letters and fullstops. You have shown that you have a good understanding of how to tell the time on an analog clock. What else would you like to learn about telling the time?
    Miss Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Williamson
    What i would like to learn about in time would be adding times together like millennium and decades and hours
    e.g 1 millennium=1000 yrs and 1 decade=10 yrs so 1 millennium+1 decade=1010
    From Lucas

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post