Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Distance writing book - Writing

This week for writing we have been doing a Distance Writing Book that is why i haven't done any other writing blogs this week. I found the six sentence story the hardest thing because you had to fit a story into six sentences, and i found the list 10 things you can see out your window really easy.
Some of the activities were write a bubble profile for the people that are in your bubble, create a list of things you did in your bubble A-Z & favourite recipe where we copy our favourite recipe or one that you have done during lockdown or you want to do during lockdown e.g cupcakes.
Here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post