Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Truth or Lie Pixton - Writing

Today for Writing we did our 3rd Pixton comic this time themed on truth or lie? (is that a Truth or Lie?)
I think this is my best comic yet because i know what most of the functions do actions expressions etc
Here is a link to Pixton 
This is a list of things we need to include in our comics
-Must have at least 2 characters
-There must be dialogue (conversation)
-Use speech marks for dialogue
-Keep the theme linked to prehistoric time
-You must have between 4-8 panels
-Use capital letters and full stop, exclamation marks etc
-Use different panels, expressions and actions

Here it is

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Lucas. You've written a great blurb for your blog post but I think you've forgotten to finish your comic. Do. you think you might need to do this?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post