Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Term 3 technology - Food (muesli bars)

Term 3 Technology - Food!


For Technology in the food group we have been making a big project to do with muesli bars. During this project we got into groups of 3, which was me Tyler.Re and Logan. We made up a name Crate but in the end we changed it to triple J because yeah crate wouldn't really work. Triple J was a good name but our food we only even made our food yesterday afternoon. Our recipe contained Peanut butter, chocolate (drizzled on top), strawberry's, coconuts & oats.

Triple J!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post