Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Crown Jewels Caper - Winter Learning Journey Activity 20

 Today I did activity 20 on the winter learning journey where I had to go onto google earth to try and find the crown jewels which had been stolen by the elusive Carmen Sandiego. But when you found her eventually after reading all the clues and investigating you ended up working with her to catch VILE who had put tigress on the job of stealing the crown jewels. It was really fun working out which country it was just by reading hte clues given to you when you investigated some locations in each country. 


Here is some photos of it:





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post