Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Using Ki To Describe The Weather + weather recount (term 2) - Te Reo Maori

 Today for Te Reo Maori we did an activity where we wrote which weather each one like this; Ki ________ ra. It was a fun activity because in it we got to identify which weather was what in Te Reo Maori. This was slightly challenging because on some I forgot which was which and I had to try hard to remember them. It was enjoyable because I like to solve each one based on what I know.


Here It Is: 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Te Reo Maori - Term 2 Summary

Te Reo Maori has been a very interesting subject to study and I enjoyed doing the many activities that were challenging and fun. I hope that next term Te Reo Maori is just as fun next term as it was this term. Weather was our topic and I enjoyed it because now I know what weather is in Te Reo Maori. This was a great topic and I really enjoyed it so if its just as fun next term I will be very happy. I hope our topic will be just as interesting as it was this term. In summary I personally loved Te Reo Maori.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post