Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Lockdown Algebra 2 - Maths

 Today for maths we did another fun algebra activity. Our goal today was to learn less and greater than using arrows and also equal. This was fun because I personally enjoy algebra and enjoy figuring out the patterns. Just like the last algebra lesson I found this quite confusing at first then remembered what to do then it transformed into quite easy. If you have done any work like this recently or before tell me below in the comments.


Here it is

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucas,

    Thank you for sharing the work that done in maths this week.
    I am glad that you found this activity fun!

    I like doing the activity that has the number machine and you have to identify the rule for the machine.

    I look forward to reading your next blog post.
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post