Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lockdown Algebra 3 - Maths

 Today for maths we did algebra again but this time we were learning to figure out the missing number in algebraic patterns. This was medium challenging for me because I found it fun to do this since this was the first form of algebra I learnt how to do. I hope we do more of this because so far this has been my favourite type of algebra. If you have done anything similar or even basically the same tell me in the comments and I will try to reply.


Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post