Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Lockdown Algebra - Maths

This week for maths in lockdown we did algebra. We were focusing on patterns and number rules. I enjoyed this because algebra really challenges me. We used to do these sheets every week of algebra and we would keep going but eventually we stopped. This was a bit challenging because at first I had almost forgotten how to do algebra but in the end I remembered what to do. Have you done anything like this cause if you have let me know in the comments!


Here it is:


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the work that you have done in maths this week Lucas!

    I am glad you enjoyed this. Did you like doing the number patterns or shape patterns better?

    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your algebra work, Lucas. I'm pleased that you enjoyed it and found it challenging in the beginning. Which part of this task did you enjoy the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss McLeod my favourite bit had to be when I got to make my own pattern.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post