Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Lockdown Algebra 4 - Maths

 Today for maths we did our fourth algebra task during lockdown. This one was to do with patterns and basically we had to find out the top rule e.g. 1, 2, 3 and then work out that 1 of the top rule equals 3 of the bottom rule making the answer 3, 4, 5. This activity was fun because it really got me thinking because of the rule for example this was one rule c=2s+2. I found this quite enjoyable because I personally like things that make me think hard because it means that I have to figure it out. If you have done anything similar or even basically the same thing tell me in the comments and I will try to reply.


Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post