Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Lockdown Algebra 5 - Maths

 Today for maths we did our fifth algebra lesson. This time we learnt about balance equations so that they equal the same. This meant we had a table which was like this kinda. _ + 5 = _ - 7. This table was used to try and make the equations on either side equal the same numbers. This was slightly challenging because at times we had to add and subtract hundreds numbers to equal the same thing. Also this will probably be the last lockdown algebra I post on my blog because we are going back to level 2!! If you have done anything similar or basically the same thing tell me below in the comments an I will try to reply.


Here it is:


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post