Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Te Reo Maori Classroom Objects - Screencastify/ Te Reo Maori

Today for Te Reo Maori we recorded a video about classroom objects. In this activity we had to show each other objects and ask what it is in Te Reo Maori, then the other person would reply what it actually is. We were each supposed to ask 3 questions and answer 3 questions. I did this activity working with Bailey R. If you have done anything similar or even basically the same thing tell me in the comments and I will try to reply.


Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post